In our team, developers take care of inventory, multiplayer, building system, etc. They prototype new gameplay elements and integrate them with the other team members. Deep knowledge in unreal is an absolute must and experience in other game engines will not be considered.
- Excellent knowledge in blueprint
- A basic understanding of inherited classes
- Worked at least on one game before (in unreal)
- A good overview on how to do blueprinting in a big team
- Using functions with return nodes instead of events
(Not considering RPCs)
- Know how to come along with max 20 nodes per function
- Using categories and comments to structure your code
Knowing some c++ or Behaviour Tree / AI stuff would be a bonus.
We are creating next-gen AAA games like SolidRiver
as part of our metaverse. Player and asset creators are welcome to bring in easily new content with our modular marketplace and also trade it.