welevel is a young startup which is based in the heart of Munich with experts in latest technologies. If you enjoy pushing boundaries, creating things which were never possible before and are a fan of RPG / survival games, we are the right company for you!
As a Game Designer
, your missions will be as follows:
- Work with programmers to develop tools and improve the interface
- Work with the designers to understand their requests
- Develop and balance gameplay mechanics and participate in prototype production
- Manage data and system constraints (engine impact generated by a modification)
- Work on progression systems, rewards, potentially NPC / AI Behaviour
- Learning the engine and its constraints
Justify your significant experience in the production of AAA games
, on current / new generation consoles as a Game Designer and have the following skills
- Good knowledge of user experience and bringing the fun-part into the game
- Basic understanding of Visual Scripting and how to modify DataAssets
- Professional English
We are creating next-gen AAA games like SolidRiver as part of our metaverse. Player and asset creators are welcome to bring in easily new content with our modular marketplace and also trade it. We therefore create an open environment that everyone can build on. Our office is based in Munich and we are working with developers remotely all over the world in different time zones. We aim to start relationships with our future employees while they are still in university and want to be part of their personal and professional development. It is important to us that our team is intrinsically motivated, passionate and loves to accomplish the daily challenges that occur building a next-gen game.